10.17.2008

f**k security

so after sittin in the dark for like 4 days i realized whether i wanted to or not..i HAD to you. so i did and i thought like...it was a game or wateva but then i was like "truuuuuuue"...i say that alot now cus everything is mega low but extra good now..somehow. i'll just thank music and my peoples that roll wit me but anyway...yeah yo music is my megan fox.....tho i came across..nvm peace.

oh on another note...check my new shit on the myspace.
www.myspace.com/majiknucca

let me know what you guys think about it...i know i keep saying "my new single" but truthfully i'm doing alot of new shit and experimenting and i, once again...have no idea what direction i want to take my album so i hope you guys don't mind riding with me thru my experimental phases but really it's making it hard to figure out what i want to do cus i don't really know what you guys are feeling and what you aren't. help me out yo. go check that out and hit me right here or on the myspace and i'll get back at you on it. also we'll be back live on live.yahoo.com/noregardtv very soon. definitely by Friday night...i can almost promise you we'll be on Friday night. you can actually check us out on the top of the official No Regard page which is www.myspace.com/noregardcafe and soon enough we'll have a noregardTV.com or something like that where you guys can actually watch us all day and things like that. we just gotta get a few things in order and we'll have all of that plus a music video for you guys. ohhhhh and every one PLEASE send us a message on the official No Regard page with your email address, and tell anyone who digs the music to do so also. We're on a mission to get a mailing list of about 1,000 people. Also if you're in the Virginia Beach area look out for us at some of the local clubs and open mic's cus we willz beez performinz

0 comments: