11.14.2008

I Dare You pt 1?

ayo for the first time in a long ass time i think i need to really express how i feel about shit. i'm tired of being 8 different people yo. fuck that. if niggas really want this they'll work. if not then they dont want it. i'm not holdin up anybody's slack anymore. i need to be able to do what i do to my best ability and not half assed cus i gotta go do other people's shit too. and some people like to do shit that i do, which is cool but dont make it so obvious that you wanna be me. it's okay to have an influence but dont copy cat yo. it shows....ESPECIALLY to the person who you're leeching from. it's all good cus your shit will NEVER be where mine is. cus what you see me do is what i was doing probably last month. so keep trying to leech off of my old shit. i already know whats coming next...i've been planning out YOUR shit for the last 6 months and it's all going right according to plan. if you feel like this is directed toward you, you should probably stop. you're gonna end up in a position you dont want to be in, i'm telling you. keep following me tho...it'll be more fun for me. i dont care about the fans i lost because i tried something new. so now i'm coming back and i'm gonna crush everything...i'm gonna beat you at your own game. then i'm gonna MAKE you listen to me and MAKE you fuck with everything i do. i'm sick of holding my tongue. you'll probably see a change in me...i havent changed i'm just even more real than ever. that's the only way to get where you wanna go. respectfully tho. i don't have anything against anyone so if you think i don't like you you're wrong but that doesn't mean i'm not gonna be real with you and that doesnt mean you dont annoy the shit out of me. and NO you don't know me. there are 4 people in this world who really know me. i dont have to name them, they already know who they are. this is probably just part 1

0 comments: