11.01.2008

Let's See...

ight so i got this track i like but i dont like the hook i came up with it. it was originally called "spit it out"...try NOT to roll with that concept unless you really feel the need to. here's the track to hear and a zshare download for it. record your hook and send it to me @ harleynoregard@gmail.com

please don't hit me up to tell me if you sent the track to me, i'm gonna be checking my email to hear what you guys come up with and i'll contact you if you "won" or whatever. then you get to be on my album or the no regard album.



http://www.zshare.net/audio/50733375290566e2/


on another note - me and megan fox had a few complications last night but it's all good now. the death of majik aka MF Doom pt.2 is also coming in a day or two. it's pretty crazy i'm just waiting for the right time to put it out. nobody is touching me in Soul Calibur 2 either. i miss someone right now too so...ya know? but dont get a headache trying to figure it out cus chances are it's all in my head or something wierd right? or no?

peace


0 comments: