11.24.2008

That Was A Good One

ya first good one in a while.....you need to stop it now

before i get to the serious shit, these are the illest balloons ever right now



so not only do i feel soooo in place, i feel alone to a certain extent. i'll give you the details later maybe. just woke up tho, about to go right back to the studio in bout 20 mins and keep it movin. i have an issue with proving myself because i feel like everybody in the world underestimates me because i dont brag and boast or even speak much about everything that i do and can do all that. whats the point? i'm not that person. i prefer people NOT knowing, but that comes with it's downs. if you brag and boast then people expect from you and if you cant deliver then your credit is shot. if you brag and deliver then good for you but one day you'll fall. if you just stay to yourself then people just sleep on you, and if you stay to yourself and deliver people still sleep on you and the ones who dont are waiting for something huge to happen. there's a big perspective clash because some words have been commercialized and given different meanings. man...i got alot on my mind right now. the people i counted that i feel like really know me don't. i have 4 people that are close to me, 2 of them know me for sure and 2 i'm letting into my head and they're starting to get to know me more. things keep happening and changing the way i see people. i pray to God every day to thank him for even wakin me up and putting me in the right places at the right times and i ask for forgiveness because i know i don't live my life the way i should but He still walks with me.

-majik

0 comments: