1.20.2009

WHY YOU WAIT !!


Ladies and Gentlement I am proud to say once again we've completed another project. This one is a little more involved as far as having the whole band included rather it being just Rosewell and I, Mel is rocking with us too finally. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this Why You Wait EP. Alot of time and work was put into each one of these songs to make them sound the way they do and invade your speakers the way they will. If you love music you'll love us, plain and simple. We call it "Who Cares" music. Check us out on myspace also and be on the lookout for more exclusive videos and pictures and junk and stuff. There's a passcode on the file again but once you purchase, the passcode will appear in the info box. If you miss it, you can either contact me on myspace (myspace.com/harleynoregard) or email me: harleynoregard@gmail.com. Thank you.

SNIPPETS ON MYSPACE.COM/HARLEYNOREGARD
http://www.zshare.net/download/5408528694affe62/









-Harley





0 comments: